Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Monday, July 2, 2012


I CAN'T, HE CAN, I think I will let HIM


"God does not respond to what we do; we respond to what God does.  We've finally figured it out. Our lives get in step with God and all others by letting him set the pace, not by proudly or anxiously trying to run the parade."  Romans 3:27-28  Lord, thank you for allowing me to learn to FOLLOW YOU and letting me turn my will and my life over to You, AMEN.  "We constantly remind ourselves we are no longer running the show, humbly saying to ourselves many times each day "Thy will be done."  Big Book pg 88 Have a blessed day y'all! Got HOPE? Wanna share HOPE? 

http://www.mountainpark.org/mountain-park-hope-groups/

Mountain Park H.O.P.E. Groups
H.O.P.E. stands for Helping Overcome Painful Experiences and the H.O.P.E. groups at Mountain Park are designed for that purpose. Our men's & women's H.O.P.E. groups meet regularly and provide a safe environment to begin to work through life's difficult times

http://www.mountainpark.org/mountain-park-hope-groups/

No comments:

Post a Comment