Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Monday, October 17, 2022


 

Clear-headed… 

Most of us are busy these days trying to live life on life’s terms. 

From the jobs we have that provide the income that helps us to have homes to live in, food to eat, and things our families need, to the demands on our time to be available for our spouses, children, parents, friends, and family members; we are constantly busy. 

It’s probably different for you, but one thing I have to constantly watch myself on is to stay engaged and not be “asleep at the wheel”., and not just go through the motions without mentally being present. 

I have learned the hard way that when I fall into this trap, not only do I miss out on what is happening but also the activity in my head fails to match up with the present. 

I have learned to stay clear-headed by focusing on the here and now and being present. 

This keeps my thoughts on what I am currently doing and my head clear of all the other things it wants me to think about instead. 

How’s this working out for you?.. 

Check your experience… 

“Our thought-life will be placed on a much higher plane when our thinking is cleared of wrong motives.” Big Book pg 86 

Lord, let us keep our minds and hearts clear so we can be present in the moment, AMEN. 

 “So be on your guard, not asleep like the others. Stay alert and be clearheaded.” 1 Thessalonians 5:6 

 Have a blessed day Y’all! 

What if you had a person who coached and mentored you in building a better life? 

 Inspired 365 Life Coaching with Mark Farley!!


Want in? 




.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#lifecoaching #lifecoach #coaching #motivation #mindset #coach #selflove #inspiration #mindfulness #life #mentalhealth #love #selfcare #personaldevelopment #success #lifestyle #goals #personalgrowth #lifequotes #meditation #lifecoachingtips #happiness #lifecoachingforwomen #lifelessons #healing #motivationalquotes #lifecoaches #lifecoachforwomen #positivevibes #loveyourself

No comments:

Post a Comment