Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Sunday, April 15, 2018

When the going gets tough. ... There are times when we are faced with a difficult decision or situation, it seems to be a part of being human. Perhaps you are healthier mentally and spiritually than me, but my initial gut reaction is to feel alone, isolate, and let my self-generated fears turn the difficult moment into a bad choice. Over the years I have learned to expect this reaction in me and to not act on it. I turn to prayer and invite the Holy Spirit to guide my words, actions, and choices. When I do, I no longer feel alone, defeated, or fearful. Sure I still have to walk through the situation but I no longer let it control me and my attitudes. I remind myself that God has me covered with His Spiritual Armor and I walk through it. Is God helping you through those rough patches? ... Check your experience. ... “What seemed at first a flimsy reed, has proved to be the loving and powerful hand of God.” Big Book pg 28 Lord remind our hearts and quiet our minds in times of difficulty that You are with us no matter what, AMEN. "When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown!” Isaiah 43:2 Have a blessed day y'all! THERE IS STILL TIME to get your 2017 AZ Tax Credit! YES for 2017! Come on now….MAKE A DIFFERENCE! $400 provides furniture to make a house into a home for our clients and families escaping homelessness and hopelessness. Furniture Bank is a 501c3 public charity and every penny donated goes toward helping our families, veterans, and individuals in need. We are in the hand-UP business and not the HANDOUT GAME! You can donate any amount for a tax deduction and tax receipt, BUT…. a gift of either $400 as an individual or $800 as a couple to Furniture Bank, Inc. a 501c3 public charity, can also reduce your tax bill to the State of Arizona by that amount dollar for dollar! Visit our website www.FurnitureBank.us and click on the PayPal button for a secure transaction and tax receipt that will follow within 48 hours. Please help us help others! We are in the hand-UP business and not the HANDOUT GAME! Please help us help others! http://www.furniturebank.us/arizona-tax-credit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment