Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Monday, January 8, 2018

You ARE enough… I don’t know about you, but sometimes this magic magnifying mind of mine tries to tell me things that just are not true. It especially likes to try to convince me that I am not worthy and not “good enough” for this or that. It loves to try to get me to believe the illusion that I am nothing and have nothing to offer others! Thank goodness for AA, the 12 Steps, and God’s Word. Through the fellowship of AA, CONSTANTLY working the 12 Steps, and being in God’s Word daily I know that what my mind wants me to believe is false and that I need not let it run my thoughts and actions. I am nowhere near perfect, but I can help others! We all matter and each of us has the ability to share and help another! Give what you got. Go with what you have and make your best effort. If you are truly seeking God's will and your motives are of His spirit you will be amazed... Check your experience… "we did because we honestly wanted to, and were willing to make the effort" Big Book pg 26. Lord let us look to seek Your will and give our best efforts with what we have instead of allowing our self-will to delude us to thinking we can't, AMEN. "Then He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, He blessed them, and broke them, and kept giving them to the disciples to set before the people. And they all ate and were satisfied; and the broken pieces which they had left over were picked up, twelve baskets full." Luke 9: 16-17 Have a blessed day y'all! https://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=smi_www_rco2_go_smi_2609328962?_encoding=UTF8&field-keywords=Pastor%20Mark%20Farley&ie=UTF8&url=search-alias%3Daps

No comments:

Post a Comment