Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Sunday, January 14, 2018

I can't....HE CAN... I think I will let HIM. Over the years I have learned that alone, I am powerless over people, places, and things. It's when I turn the situations involving people, places, things, and situations over to God and seek His will that it turns out better than I expected. This is why I rely on the first three STEPS daily… Check your experience… “When we saw others solve their problems by a simple reliance upon the Spirit of the Universe, we had to stop doubting the power of God. Our ideas did not work. But the God idea did.” Big Book pg 52 " Lord I am powerless and only through You is my life manageable, AMEN." I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 Have a blessed day y'all! You can still get a 2017 tax credit for your donation TODAY and …MAKE A DIFFERENCE! You can donate any amount for a tax deduction and tax receipt, BUT…. a gift of either $400 as an individual or $800 as a couple to Furniture Bank, Inc. a 501c3 public charity, can also reduce your tax bill to the State of Arizona by that amount dollar for dollar! Visit our website www.FurnitureBank.us and click on the PayPal button for a secure transaction and tax receipt that will follow within 48 hours. $400 provides furniture to make a house into a home for our clients and families escaping homelessness and hopelessness. Furniture Bank is a 501c3 public charity and every penny donated goes toward helping our families, veterans, and individuals in need. We are in the hand-UP business and not the HANDOUT GAME! Please help us help others! http://www.furniturebank.us/arizona-tax-credit.html

No comments:

Post a Comment