Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Going all in… Maybe you play poker, or you have you watched the pros play poker on TV. When they place their entire pile of chips, everything, as a bet. They go “all in”. They are totally committed with no chance to change their minds. It makes me wonder what I am doing in my life to that effect of “all in”. I know I need improvement here in all aspects of my life including my relationship with the Lord. Jesus went “all in” for us when He went on that cross…Check your experience… “We found that God does not make too hard terms with those who seek Him.” Big Book pg 46 Lord, let us give you all of our heart and soul, just like You have for us, AMEN. “But from there you will look for the Lord your God. And you will find Him if you look for Him with all your heart and soul.” Deuteronomy 4:29 Have a blessed day y’all! https://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=smi_www_rco2_go_smi_2609328962?_encoding=UTF8&field-keywords=Pastor%20Mark%20Farley&ie=UTF8&url=search-alias%3Daps

No comments:

Post a Comment