Daily Hope and Inspiration from Pastor Mark

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Don't drink the Kool-Aid, just drink water... When an unknown person, place, thing, or situation comes wrapped in a pretty package, it can be misleading. Perhaps it’s different for you, but I have learned this life lesson the hard way. It seems our accepted cultural norm these days is to look for the quick fix and instant gratification. However, do we get the desired long term and permanent results? It's what's inside that counts. In my walk, this only happens from first gaining experience from that person, place, thing, or situation. It’s the same with my spiritual growth. The more I take the time to learn the spiritual principles needed to keep me in God’s will, the less I find myself lost in my own selfish self-centered will. Instant gratification a’int all that good for the long run!.. Check your experience…"Our ideas did not work. But the God idea did." Big Book pg 52. Lord thank you for quenching the thirst in our souls through Your Word and Spirit, AMEN. "Anyone who drinks the water I give will never thirst — not ever. The water I give will be an artesian spring within, gushing fountains of endless life.” John 4:14 Have a blessed day y'all! www.FaithThroughWorksFellowship.org

No comments:

Post a Comment